Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Apathy

It's funny how a situation can move so quickly from a near overwhelming amount of opportunities, back to the same old dismal state of nothing. This year began so full of opportunities, yet they've all but passed me by.
Life at the moment is so monotonous it's killing me. I need to start living my life. I'm pissing my degree up the wall as well as my life. I need to get that license, I know I do. I know how important it is, yet every day passes, with me thinking "I really should book some lessons," yet I never do. Every day I think "I really should write Helen that letter," yet I always find some excuse not to (mainly that there is no lined paper).
So yeah, I'm pissed off at myself right now. I'm the world's most apathetic motherfucker, and I'm not happy with my life because of that.
That's my rant.

1 comment:

Viola D said...

Don't let it get you down - it's a hard slog. I still haven't gotten my licence yet either - but it's not for lack of trying. The lessons are the easy part (I've done 8) - it's trying to convince your friends to take you out to get your hours up that sucks. So stop "being a waste" and get your mates to help you out!

Zoom zoom.