Wednesday, March 29, 2006

ADSL, w00t!

Yep, we totally got ADSL connected today! Wee!
We haven't got the router yet, but Mum had the bright idea of bringing the old ADSL modem home from Safe Installations (work), and indeed it works! Yay!
But right now I'm buggered and can't be bothered typing an interesting post.
I'm not sure if I'll go into Safe Installations tomorrow, but if I stay home, I'll post a good catch-up post (well... maybe I will; all the interesting events happened so long ago that it seems pointless writing them up, but we'll see how I feel, and how well I can remember them...).
So yeah... Regular updates from now on.
Until then!

Listening to: The whirring of the many case fans I have in my PC (I really need a quiet PC). Why no music you ask? Well, I had to move my PC away from all the stereos in my house in order to get it close to the only phone jack... so I have to use headphones now, and they are all the way in my bag so bugger that. Especially as I'm finished on the PC now.

No comments: