Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Back

Hey there!
I arrived home from NZ on Sunday. The trip was great. The only awkward moments were brought on by the differences between the girls and us boys, but toward the end of the trip everything was dandy.
I'm actually typing this from my phone in Sydney, so I'm keeping it brief. I'm in Sydney because it's the Big Day Out tomorrow so I'm staying in Sydney tonight in order to get there at a reasonable hour; I'll be staying at Linden's.
I would have liked to meet up with Agata, but she didn't answer her phone, and hasn't replied to my sms. Not sure that's a good sign... But I will be heading in with Lil and Mon, and will be meeting up with Ross. There may also be others to meet; maybe Evelyn. Who knows?
So yeah... Can't be bothered typing any more.
Blog later.

Listening to: Mum talking on the phone.

No comments: