Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Still in Sydney.

Yup, I'm still in Sydney. I've spent only brief periods at home since I last promised a decent post, so this post is not that post; just another update.
Peter (younger brother) had his Tragus pierced yesterday. It looks fucken tops. He felt kinda faint before and after though. Still, I reckon it's worth it. I want another piercing now.
I've been working at Safe Installations everyday this week, and Friday last week too. Need those dollars.
The trip down to Canberra was dull, but then again, what trip to Canberra isn't (ha ha). It's good to have Jon back though, this time for good too!
So that's it really. I'm sitting in the Truck with Jason as I write this, so I'd best stop this and start keeping good company.
See ya!

Listening to: JJJ

No comments: