Wednesday, October 19, 2005

First post!

Hey folks!
Thanks for tuning in.
Well, I've been at home bored for two days, and as so often happens when one it bored, they start trying new things. This blog is one of those new things.
I thought this morning that I should keep a diary/journal, and being a great big smelly nerd, I figured that this would be the best way.
I will document travels (rather than sending so many emails), rabbit on about weekends. And whatever else tickles my fancy.
Man that sounds gay.
Ok. That's enough from me...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your ideas for this blog sound wonderful! I am a big fan of you already, even the ticklish gay parts. I look forward to reading more about your rabbit emails in the future.
Peace Out, Clout

JadeMonkee said...

Wow! Thank you.
I hope the following 4 years of posts weren't disappointing for you.