Saturday, August 29, 2009

Central Station, post-reggae.


Central Station, post-reggae.
Originally uploaded by JadeMonkee.

Oh man. Had a massive night last night at a reggae party in Redfern. A most awesome night, but I'm feeling worse-for-wear right now.
I'm waiting for a bus to take me to Avalon, to meet Mum, say hello/goodbye to Grandad, have a shower, and drive on over to Ros's house for afternoon tea.
I'm then meant to be going out to the City tonight, to write myself off one final time before flying back to Brisbane on Monday morning.
I stupidly removed my mp3 player from my bag before heading out last night though. The hour-long bus trip would have been so much more bearable if I'd just thought things through a bit better and left it in there. Bummer.
I've had a great time this trip though, in between the mourning and adjustment, that is.
--
This message was sent from my mobile.

No comments: