Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Exciting News! Cradle of Filth Are Touring!

Only weeks after lamenting that I will probably never see Cradle of Filth play live (I bought their live album a few months ago), it has been announced that they will be playing Australia! Not just Australia, but Brisbane, too!
I'm most excited!
I immediately went out and bought their latest offering (which I also didn't know about) in anticipation. JB have the 2x disc edition for $26.99
They play the Arena on the 31st May 2009.
Details here:
http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com.au/artist/Cradle+Of+Filth
I can't wait! What a great year for music!
In January I'll be seeing Underworld, Nick Cave & The Badseeds, and Pnau (among others), and who knows who else will make an appearance this year! Woohoo!

Listening to: Cradle of Filth - Godspeed on the Devil's Thunder (album - and it's rockin)

No comments: