Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Wake Up

Woke up late this morning; 8am. A quick scramble from bed to wardrobe to bathroom had Lilly and I out the door a mere 15 minutes later.
No breakfast.
There's a mandarin in my bag which I'm trying not to squash, but I don't think it'll be enough. Looks like I'll be eating out again, at least once today. I can't help but feel I'm wasting money.
It was colder than I expected when I was rushing out the door this morning. I wish I grabbed that jumper I was deliberating over. Oh well.
I wonder what work will be like today?

Listening to Melvins + Lustmord - Pigs of The Roman Empire (album). I'm on a bit of a Lustmord stint since watching the Tool Schism and Parabola DVD singles that I picked up last week. I want the Vicarious one, now. And maybe some Lustmord while I'm at it.
--
This message was sent from my mobile.

No comments: