Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Sir Noblogalot

Sooo I've not been posting lately, have I?
Yeah, well, I haven't been that enthused by it.
Work's been good lately, I've been a little bored, but it's been good.
I went to the Blue Mountains yesterday to help an operator with their maps, so that was cool. Went with Chris (whose party it was on Sat night), so it was good to talk with him (he's a sound engineer, and the party was held at his studio)... I'm kinda wishing that I'd done something more to do with music with my career now... not that it's really too late. We'll see what happens later in life.
I've now officially moved into West Ryde... however, I don't yet have all my stuff. Soon. Soon.
Yeah... what else?
Accompanied Boggle, Brendan and Jon to the airport today to pick Helen up... we were an hour late, but so was she, so it worked out very well. I also ran into Briony there; she'd just got back from Japan. Woulda been cool. I should try and see her more often.
So yes. As I'm now moved into West Ryde, it means that I don't have the internet at home, so all those myspace comments will be left all alone for some time. I still check my email at work though, so you can still contact me through that. I'll look into getting the net soon.
And yes. That's all I can be bothered typing right now. I've actually felt rather lethargic of late; I don't really know why. Lethargy leading to apathy.
Blargh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=93616

try it out, think you might be interested...

Anonymous said...

Guinness guzzling camel crashes party
Thursday Dec 7 13:09 AEDT

Staff at an Irish riding school were forced to postpone festivities after Gus the camel chomped his way through 200 mince pies and guzzled several cans of Guinness intended for their Christmas party.

Gus, starring in the riding school's Santa's Magical Animal Kingdom show, helped himself to the feast while staff were getting changed for the party.

"Gus found his way out of his pen and helped himself," Robert Fagan, owner of the Mullingar Equestrian Centre in central Ireland, told Reuters.

The 11-year-old camel, originally from Morocco, cracked open six cans of Ireland's famous stout with his teeth after the door to his stall was left open.

advertisement
Gus appeared well after Monday evening's feeding frenzy, Fagan said, adding: "We were all looking forward to it, but you couldn't blame him. He's really a very gentle, docile sort of camel."


Now that is what i call an interesting read.. unlike your blog of late!